Defend Your Future From Criminal Charges
From the start of your case to its conclusion, you will have a criminal defense attorney working closely with you to provide the strongest defense possible. Throughout your case, we will take the time to listen to you, answer your questions, explain your options, return your calls promptly and keep you informed on the status of your case.
At Mark Galler Law, LLC, you will get attorneys who want to represent you and want to get to know you. Our criminal defense attorneys represent adults and juveniles in state and federal courts in cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to high-level felony cases. We handle all felonies and misdemeanor cases.
We help our clients in both criminal and civil matters related to domestic violence and orders of protection. Protecting your name and your family is important to us.
A List Of Some Of The Criminal Law Matters We Handle
- Domestic violence/orders of protection – We help our clients in both criminal and civil matters related to domestic violence and orders of protection. Protecting your name and your family is important to us.
- Drug charges – We defend clients against all drug charges, including drug possession, drug distribution, drug sales and trafficking, drug manufacturing and cultivation charges, prescription drug charges, federal drug charges and other drug offenses.
- DUI – We defend clients against all drunk driving and related charges, including DUI, felony/aggravated DUI, underage DUI (drivers under 21) and DUI drugs.
- Traffic offenses – We help clients fight speeding tickets and other traffic tickets for moving violations. We also defend clients charged with serious traffic offenses, including reckless driving, hit-and-run and driving after suspension.
- Violent crimes – No case is too complex for our skilled trial lawyers. We defend clients charged with murder, assault, domestic battery, kidnapping, sexual assault, aggravated assault, arson, armed robbery and other violent crimes.
- Felony weapon charges – We defend clients charged with a gun crime, including felon in possession of a firearm. We also have considerable experience defending clients who have been accused of committing a crime with the use of a firearm, which can result in significant sentencing enhancements. Our experience in such cases is a decisive advantage for anyone accused of the commission of a crime with the use of a firearm.
- Sex crimes – We defend clients charged in state and federal courts with a sex crime. We defend clients accused of rape, statutory rape, possession of child pornography, solicitation of a minor and other sex crimes.
- Property/financial crimes – We defend clients charged with theft, criminal trespass, burglary, criminal damage to property, home invasion, forgery, and other property and financial crimes.
- Juvenile defense (under 21) – We defend juveniles in cases ranging from minor traffic tickets to serious felony offenses.
Do Not Give Up. Get Help Today.
Even if you feel like you cannot overcome your criminal charges, we may be able to find a way to either reduce the consequences, or have a court drop the charges entirely. Contact us today to see how we can help you. Call 708-880-7384 or email us here to schedule your initial consultation today.