A Strong Defense To Confront Your Criminal Charges
A conviction for a misdemeanor or felony in Chicagoland or anywhere in Illinois can have a devastating effect on many areas of your life. Preventing a criminal record is even more important than avoiding the immediate threat of jail. At Mark Galler Law, LLC, we work hard to give our criminal defense clients a new lease on life. This is a time to fight for your rights. We are ready to stand by you and push for the most favorable outcome attainable.
Our lawyers are skilled, experienced and determined. We have helped many others before you to hold on to their freedom and get a fresh chance at a rewarding future. Request a free case analysis if you are facing criminal charges such as the following:
- Domestic violence, including allegations of harassment, stalking or violation of an order of protection
- Assault and battery
- Murder, manslaughter or any type of homicide
- Drug crime charges, including accusations of possession, distribution or manufacture of controlled substances
- DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs), whether a first or subsequent offense
- Sex crimes of all varieties, such as indecent solicitation of a minor, prostitution, criminal sexual assault, child pornography crimes or nonconsensual dissemination of private sexual images
- Traffic offenses, including speeding, reckless driving or driving without a valid driver’s license
- Felony weapons charges, including felon in possession of a firearm
- Property financial crimes, including embezzlement, fraud, forgery, burglary, larceny or any white collar crime or other property crimes
- Juvenile crimes, including underage drinking or any misdemeanor or felony allegedly committed by a minor
- Probation or parole violation
Discovering The Path To Your Defense
Whatever charges you face, we are prepared to begin an investigation immediately to discover whether any of these factors may be part of your defense:
- A law enforcement officer or agency violated your right to freedom from illegal search and seizure.
- The prosecutor and/or arresting officer can not prove that you are the person who committed an illegal act.
- You were acting in self-defense.
Every case is unique, and every person’s personal story is individual. When you entrust your defense to Mark Galler Law, LLC, you can count on compassionate, diligent protection of your rights.